Aquatica by Sea World dining plan
The Aquatica water park by Sea World Orlando dining plan is also a very effective way of manage your meal expenses for a day on the sun, specially with kids and teenagers (they are ALWAYS hungry). The meal plan is separate from the park entrance and can be bought online at the Aquatica website.
Banana Beach Cookout (All Day Pass):
Enjoy unlimited visits all day for the best of the grill at our all-you-care-to-eat cookout! And, when we say “cookout” we mean ALL out food and fun. Juicy burgers, flavorful veggie burgers, ball park franks, our famous chicken drumsticks, and a bountiful array of fruits, sides and desserts. Plus, all of the ice-cold Pepsi products you care to drink during your visit!
Adult ALL DAY Pass from $15.99
Child Ages 3 – 9 ALL DAY Pass from $9.99
• The Banana Beach Cookout All Day Pass allows you unlimited visits all day to the Banana Beach Restaurant
• Buffet selections include hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chicken and fruits and more
• Beverage selections include all of the ice cold Pepsi products you can drink
• There is a 48 hour cancellation requirement policy for refunds
• RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
• Park admission is required, but not included
• Sharing and take out is prohibited
• Menu and prices are subject to change without notice
This is the main restaurant in Aquatica, and the plan makes sense if you can send the kids to grab a bite or something to drink (Pepsi products) every time they feel hungry, and with the cost of soda products inside the parks, this is of great value, specially during the summer.
The barbecue-style buffet offers bread pudding, cole slaw, potato salad and beans as sides with hamburgers, hot dogs and barbecue chicken drumsticks fronting the main course side of the table. The buffet even includes a moderately sized toppings bar including lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and pickels. All meals include unlimited refills of soft drinks. For the price of an all day buffet, it is worth the money.