Disney’s Epcot-The International Food and Wine Festival to Host Place Setting and Interior Design Seminars!
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 28 – November 12th.
Your ticket to Epcot is all you need to gain access to this Festival and most of its events! Check out our other blogs on this topic for all the details you need to know to plan your culinary Disney Vacation Package! Those of us who love food also love the experience of eating! The importance of mood and place setting are not to be overlooked! Once you have all the culinary secrets under your belt to throw a fabulous party to show off what you’ve learned, you must also celebrate the dish with a nice table and intricate yet easy room decorating! This is not just a step-by-step guide to generic place settings! They get deep into the art of design in an elegant and exclusive way.
Luckily, Disney Understands the importance of such fine details and has set up classes and discussions to help you do just that In true Disney style! Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the festival, there will be seminars on plating and setting tables from HGTV stars and expert designers. Festival manager Michael Jenner says, “Think about the way interior decorators design a room … and imagine that same creative process brought to the dinner table. It’ll be a great way to get ready for all the holidays coming up.” Here are some of the Design Opportunities available:
- September 28-30 – “Design Star” Season 7 Winner
- October 5-7 – Casey Noble – “Design on a Dime”
- October 12-14 – Alison Victoria – “Kitchen Crashers” on DIY Network
- October 19-21 – Brian Patrick Flynn –“Design Happens”
- October 26-28 – Meg Caswell – “Meg’s Great Rooms”
- November 2-4 – Marianne Canada –“Design Happens”
- November 9-12 – Emily Henderson – “Secrets From a Stylist”
Also there are more options this year, to keep everyone included! Never before seen at the festival are:
- An all-vegan marketplace
- Newly-crafted beverages for kids, paired with child-friendly beef empanadas and cheese fondue!